Sunday, February 9, 2014

Week 22: Pictures! Talavera Ward Missionary Fireside, Companions, and Trapped!!!


Okay, so we seem to have a trend - One week a family letter, the next week pictures. I am not complaining since we are able to chat. They are working on strengthening the Talavera Ward so there is a strong foundation to build upon. I love this! 



Missionary Fireside for Talavera Ward. 

Elder Bausing, Elder Watkins, Elder Gordon, Elder Choresca

Elder Watkins in a rice field.

This is an enormous lizard that got caught in our RAT trap, not a mouse trap.
This trap is huge, like 4 mouse traps put together. So this lizard was still
alive when we found it...I felt bad :(

Glad this picture came after last week's story about lizard soup! haha I mean ewwwww! 

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little...



No comments:

Post a Comment